Hotel Hermitage PRAGUE
20 October, 2023
About the event
Come and join us for the 2nd edition of the Central and Eastern European Health & Fitness Summit organised in Prague, Czech Republic.
One day full of interesting presentations and panel discussions is a unique opportunity to meet, share experience and get new inspiration for fitness development in your country.
This event is in English language.
Fitness as a part of the health care solution
Unique business opportunities for clubs to offer more than just exercise for "pure fitness clients" (open door for seniors, teenagers, patients with civilisation diseases).
- International framework, representation and objectives (World Active, Europe Active)Andreas Paulsen, CEO EuropeActive, Denmark
- Active Hungary as a govermental iniciative, Public Health product tax system in HungaryLilla Szekeres, Active Hungarian State Secretariat, Hungary
Fitness as high quality personal service / exercise is the new power
How to attract new members, retention, sustainability of club operations, technologies, teamwork
- Recruiting inactive participants - insights from behavioural scienceIan Redpath - The Behaviouralist, United Kingdom
- The Membership Cycle - How to improve Your sales, income and keep Your members activeTomasz Napiórkowski, Founder of Polska Federacja Fitness, Sales & Operations Director at Orangetheory Fitness Poland, Poland
- Personal trainer of the new generation - who is a trainer of the new generation and how to become one, basic pillars for the start, growth and long-term success of a trainerTomáš Pošvanc, CEO & Founder POŠVANC FITNESS, Slovakia
- Panel discussion
CEE best practice examples
- Medical fitness - how to create a symbiosis between prevention and active lifestyle - HungaryLaszlo Zopscak, Hungary
- Tax deductibility - public benefits/motivation for active people, companies - RomaniaKent Orrgren, Romania
- Fitness business as part of national industries and strategies ("Active" initiatives - best practice examples of how to inform, involve and inspire local business communities, local authorities) – Czech RepublicJana Havrdova, Czech Chamber of Fitness, Czech Republic
Hotel Hermitage, Prague
Svobodova 1, 128 00 Prague 2
Hotel Hermitage Accomodation
Get 15 % discount on actual prices
Albertov, trams: 14, 18, 24
Výtoň, trams: 2, 3, 5, 7, 12, 17, 21